We work with identity — both strategically and visually. We help our clients harvest the often underestimated power of their identity through strategy and design. Since 2004, we have been delivering award-winning design solutions to both national and international clients.
We are looking for an intern to join our account management team this fall. We offer a dynamic workplace with skilled and passionate colleagues. Together with us, you can develop your skills within project management, stakeholder management and more within projects such as:
- Corporate design
- Brand design
- Packaging design
- Fair and office design
- Identity-driven strategy
- Brand strategy
- Outgoing and passionate
- Structured and has an eye for details
- Able to work independently and takes initiative
- Interested in identity, design and visual communication
- That you become a part of an ambitious, informal and educational work environment
- To structure your internship in a way that ensures maximum professional benefit for you
- A permanent contact person who can support you throughout the internship
- Responsibility and practical experience
- Help coordinate large projects and in time to coordinate your own projects
- Coordination of, e.g., time schedules, suppliers and partners
- Administrative tasks such as invoicing etc.
- Participate in forming and developing quotes.
Send your application to email@example.com. Please write “Project Management Internship” or “Projektleder Praktik” (depending on your language) in the subject line of the email.
The internship is unpaid, but we offer a central location and a unique opportunity to gain invaluable practical experience through a number of exciting projects. If you have any questions, you are welcome to send our Account Director Lisbeth Schrøder an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will call candidates in for interviews continually. However, the final date for application is the 15th of August 2021.
About IDna Group
IDna Group helps companies, brands and organisations to realise the full potential of their identity. We work both strategically and visually with our clients and from our offices in Copenhagen we work with clients such as the Willumsen Museum, Irma, Velux, Jagger, Coop, the European Handball Federation (EHF), Arla, Royal Unibrew, Toms, Nestlé, NKT and Chr. Hansen.
Say hi to our new Account Manager Sara Mira Qvist Fog, who joined IDna Group this week. She brings vast…
Are you our next design intern?
We work with identity — both strategically and visually. And since 2004 we have been delivering award-winning design solutions to…
Are you our new Account Manager
IDna Group is looking for an experienced account manager to help us create strong identities for our Danish and international…
2020 is coming to an end. It’s been a strange year with some bumps on the way for many of…