IDna Group is looking for an experienced account manager to help us create strong identities for our Danish and international clients. Your role will be to build and nurture good relationships, maintain the trust of all stakeholders while ensuring an organized workflow and driving processes and projects with a wide range of clients, e.g. in packaging design.
You interact naturally and effortlessly with colleagues and clients. You have the complete overview, are strong on details, and always know where your projects are in the process. You understand that managing creative processes is about being able to be both “open” and “determined” at the same time. Open because creative processes are not always linear and because good solutions require both inspiration and time. – And determined because you guarantee the quality of the delivery – whether it concerns the solution, delivery deadlines or budget compliance.
You will be part of a team of experienced strategists, designers, art workers and project managers, and you will make sure that all of your projects stay on track. Therefore, you are responsible for the entire process, from scoping projects, preparing debriefs, schedules, budgets and allocation and management of resources to the final delivery, invoicing and calculating account KPI’s.
- Preferably a relevant education at bachelor or master level
- 5 years minimum of experience with project management from creative companies – e.g. from design, advertising or communication agency
- Experience with serving larger clients – both Danish and international
- Solid experience with Workbook and Keynote / PowerPoint
- You write good, specific and easy-to-understand minutes after client meetings
- You have control over everything from budgets, schedules, time registration and management to invoicing
- Strong communication skills in both speaking and writing – Danish and English
- Experience in preparing for workshops and facilitating meetings.
- You are results-driven and like creative problem solving
- You like varied activities with many parallel projects
- You are strong in and thrive in building good professional relationships
- You are a people person – outgoing, confident and a team player
- You delegate details as needed, and always with an eye on both timeline and quality
- You own your projects, clients and deliveries.
The position is full time and with accession as soon as possible. Send CV and application to firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline for applications is June 4th 2021, but we will call for interviews regularly as relevant candidates arrive.
IDna Group ensures that companies, brands and organizations achieve the full potential of their identity. We work with our clients both strategically and visually and work from our office in the centre of Copenhagen with clients such as ISS, Chr. Hansen, NKT, VELUX, Nestlé, Toms, Coop, Irma, STG and Arla.
Are you our next project management intern?
We work with identity — both strategically and visually. We help our clients harvest the often underestimated power of their…
Visual identity for IFPA
IFPA (the International Federation of Psoriasis Associations) is the global leader in fighting psoriatic disease, and they are the only…
Mini identity for aetas Diagnostics
We have created a mini identity for the Danish life science company aetas Diagnostics. For the time being, they offer…
The strongest marker of change
We usually say that a change in design is the strongest marker of change. Because how can anybody understand that…