IDna Group is looking for an experienced account manager to help us create strong identities for our Danish and international clients. Your role will be to build and nurture good relationships, maintain the trust of all stakeholders while ensuring an organized workflow and driving processes and projects with a wide range of clients, e.g. in packaging design.
You interact naturally and effortlessly with colleagues and clients. You have the complete overview, are strong on details, and always know where your projects are in the process. You understand that managing creative processes is about being able to be both “open” and “determined” at the same time. Open because creative processes are not always linear and because good solutions require both inspiration and time. – And determined because you guarantee the quality of the delivery – whether it concerns the solution, delivery deadlines or budget compliance.
You will be part of a team of experienced strategists, designers, art workers and project managers, and you will make sure that all of your projects stay on track. Therefore, you are responsible for the entire process, from scoping projects, preparing debriefs, schedules, budgets and allocation and management of resources to the final delivery, invoicing and calculating account KPI’s.
- Preferably a relevant education at bachelor or master level
- 5 years minimum of experience with project management from creative companies – e.g. from design, advertising or communication agency
- Experience with serving larger clients – both Danish and international
- Solid experience with Workbook and Keynote / PowerPoint
- You write good, specific and easy-to-understand minutes after client meetings
- You have control over everything from budgets, schedules, time registration and management to invoicing
- Strong communication skills in both speaking and writing – Danish and English
- Experience in preparing for workshops and facilitating meetings.
- You are results-driven and like creative problem solving
- You like varied activities with many parallel projects
- You are strong in and thrive in building good professional relationships
- You are a people person – outgoing, confident and a team player
- You delegate details as needed, and always with an eye on both timeline and quality
- You own your projects, clients and deliveries.
The position is full time and with accession as soon as possible. Send CV and application to firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline for applications is June 4th 2021, but we will call for interviews regularly as relevant candidates arrive.
IDna Group ensures that companies, brands and organizations achieve the full potential of their identity. We work with our clients both strategically and visually and work from our office in the centre of Copenhagen with clients such as ISS, Chr. Hansen, NKT, VELUX, Nestlé, Toms, Coop, Irma, STG and Arla.
In the pursuit of talent – how identity can help shape and strengthen your employer brand
Research shows that most leaders are facing severe challenges onboarding the right competencies to the company. In addition, many encounter…
Morning seminar for companies with an acquisition strategy
Caveat emptor! Avoiding integration failure in acquisitions due to identity mismatches Identifying the right targets and successfully executing acquisitions is…
Transforming a company starts inside-out
SH Group is a production company within the commercial maritime business in southern Fyn, Denmark. Having tapped into an immense…
Identity innovates business
For us, identity is a new way of thinking business – a yet unknown force for driving business development, transformation…
Sign up to Insights