The privacy of our website visitors is important to us, and we are committed to safeguarding it. This policy explains what kinds of information we gather and how we handle your personal information.
Collecting personal information
The following types of personal information may be collected, stored, and used:
- information about your computer including geographical location, browser type and version, and operating system
- information about your visits to and use of this website including the referral source, length of visit, page views, and navigation paths
- information, such as your name, workplace and email address, if you decide to sign up to our newsletter
- information that is generated while using our website, including when, how often, and under what circumstances you use it;
- information contained in any communications that you send to us by email or through our website, including its communication content and metadata
- any other personal information that you send to us.
Please note, that before you disclose to us the personal information of another person, you must get that person’s consent to both disclosing and processing that personal information in accordance with this policy.
Using your personal information
Personal information submitted to us through our website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website. We may use your personal information for the following:
- analytical purposes in order to improve our website and our communication
- marketing purposes in order to show you ads with higher relevance
- personalising our website for you
- sending you our newsletter if you choose to subscribe to this – You can ask to be removed from the list anytime
We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of your personal information, and we store all personal information on our secure (password- and firewall-protected) servers.
Please let us know if the personal information that we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. We will gather your information and provide it to you within 30 days of your inquiry. Please send us an email to email@example.com to get a copy of your data.
You have the right to be forgotten, meaning that you may instruct us to delete all the personal information we have on you.
Third party websites
Our website sometimes includes hyperlinks to, and details of, third party websites. We have no control over, and are not responsible for, the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
Articles and cases on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
To make this site work properly, we sometimes place small data files called cookies on your device. Most websites do this.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your device when you visit the site. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences over a period of time.
At idnagroup.com we use the following cookies:
- Google Analytics – to enhance the performance of the website and to gather information about the usage of our site
- Google Adwords
- Floodlight – for online behavioural advertising.
How to control cookies
You can control and/or delete cookies on your device. You can either delete all cookies that are already on your computer or mobile device and you can set most browsers to prevent cookies from being placed.
- How to delete cookies in Google Chrome
- How to delete cookies in Safari
- How to delete cookies in Firefox
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.