At IDna Group we believe that the identity of a company, organisation, or brand is key to creating sustainable growth and impact. We think of identity as an inherent asset that should be activated in order to obtain goals. We know that identity was originally born and expressed visually, thousands of years before we were able to express it in words and later in text so working with identity requires both strategy and design competences.
To support us in our work with creating strong identities we are now looking for an experienced Creative Artworker with competences and passion for implementing design and for making corporate and brand identities come to life – both on digital and analogue media
- You have a minimum of 5 years’ solid agency experience, and are familiar with client contact
- You can present a portfolio featuring a diverse range of professional projects delivered across different media
- You switch easily between different design disciplines, e.g. digital and analogue
- You know how to work independently and as a team player
- You are a strong communicator and you are well articulated in Danish and English
- You have a positive approach in a busy and unpredictable workplace with tight deadlines
- Interesting projects across our many clients
- An opportunity to influence and develop our deliveries and services
- Dedicated, ambitious and welcoming colleagues
- A dynamic and ever-changing work life in a creative environment
- An attractive workspace in the very heart of Copenhagen, close to the Metro
Salary and benefits will correspond to the qualifications required. You may apply in English or Danish. Please include your resume and a link to your portfolio.
Please send your application and resume to email@example.com no later than August 20th, 2018.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact Creative Manager Malene Jepsen at +45 3161 6066.
About IDna Group
We are a passionate team of 14 skilled designers and strategists. From our office in Copenhagen we work with national and international clients on foreign and domestic markets. Our work includes corporate and brand strategy, naming, visual identities, design development and execution on relevant touch points, such as spatial communication, digital and print.